- About MODUL
- Research - CSRE
- Academic Programmes & Short Courses
- University Preparation
- Transfer Students
- Professional Education
- Inside MBA
- Language Courses by MODUL
- Bespoke Training by MODUL
- Sponsorships & Events
- Corporate Partnerships
- Global Campuses
- Student Life
- Student Services Department
- Life as a MODULian
- On Campus
- Rotation Programme
- International Student Exchange
- Alumni & Career Centre
- Events & Media Centre
- Contact Us
- Online Application
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a part-time program designed especially for industry professionals wanting to advance their careers.
General MBA / Overview
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a part-time programme designed especially for industry professionals wanting to advance their careers.
It concentrates on strategic analysis and planning, interdisciplinary skills, value-based management, and critical thinking.
Students will advance their knowledge in core business disciplines including human resource management, organizational behavior, accounting and finance, marketing and operations, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Out-of-the-box thinking challenges existing limits and thought patterns.
|Module 1||Managing People and Organizations|
|Module 2||Marketing and Innovation|
|Module 3||Quantitative and Economic Analysis|
|Module 4||Master Thesis|
Blocked courses taking place once a month on 2-4 consecutive weekdays and weekends. Courses involve two days of interactive seminars led by internationally recognized scholars.
- Preparation Phase - 2 weeks - e-learning
Working independently with provided course material to familiarize yourself with the subject
- On-campus Seminars - 2 or 4 days each month - MU Campus Dubai
Two courses per session, each consisting of two consecutive days of seminars (Attendance 2 or 4 days depending on choice of courses)
- Follow up Phase - 2 weeks - e-learning
Working individually or in a group on a final assignment or project
4 days classes in a month. Block studies.
Study an MBA at MODUL University Dubai
- Start studying anytime of the year
- Two to four days on campus once a month, depending on course choices
- Courses are taught in English
- Majors available for specialization
- Minimum study time of 18 months
Enrichment courses are offered in the fields of:
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership
- New Media and Information Management
- Tourism and Hotel Development
Choice of Majors
Choice of Majors
MBA with a Major in Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Leadership
Unlimited Job Opportunities
Better Career Advancement Opportunities
Industry Career Shift
Increased earning potential
Higher Credibility & Expertise
Building A Robust Professional Network
What MODUL is for you...
Annual MODULian Student Party 2017
MODUL University Dubai's 1st Anniversary
MODUL University Dubai Inauguration Ceremony