- About MODUL
- Research - CSRE
- GET INVOLVED
- Academic Programmes
- University Preparation
- Transfer Students
- Dean's List
- Short Courses
- Inside MBA
- Language Courses by MODUL
- Bespoke Training by MODUL
- Sponsorships & Events
- Corporate Partnerships
- Global Campuses
- Student Life
- Student Services Department
- Life as a MODULian
- On Campus
- Rotation Programme
- International Student Exchange
- Alumni & Career Centre
- Events & Media Centre
- Contact Us
- Online Application
Bachelor of Business Administration in Tourism & Hospitality Management
Tourism & Hospitality Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Tourism and Hospitality Management programme is the perfect choice if you want to become a future leader in the tourism and hospitality industry in sectors such as travel and tour operators, hotel consultancy, luxury brand management, cruise, aviation, or other service-oriented industries.
Why Should You Choose This Study Field
- It is the perfect choice if you want to become a future leader in the tourism and hospitality industry in sectors such as travel and tour operators, hotel consultancy, luxury brand management, cruise, aviation, or other service-oriented industries.
- You will profit from the latest trends and innovations by studying at one of the most renowned university in Dubai offering accredited degrees in the area of tourism and hospitality management
- You have the possibility to choose between one or more different study majors in the areas of Event Management, Hotel Management, and Tourism Management
- You will gain profound knowledge and hands-on experience from industry leaders and academic experts in tourism and hospitality management
- Strong industry ties put your career on the right track through exceptional mentoring and career partner programmes (including a 900 hour compulsory internship)
- It is also an excellent choice if you have prior practical education in the field of tourism and hospitality management (e.g. at a vocational training school).
A full time programme with a duration of 3 years spread over 6 regular semesters. Depending on the number of courses attempted per semester, course planning and selection, students may complete the programme within the standard programme duration of 3 academic years or within extended programme duration of 4 academic years subject to obtaining prior approval. Please approach the University admission department for further information.
A compulsory internship of 900 hours (approximately 4-6 months) during the BBA program enables students to gain first-hand practical experience in a national or international company.
Choice of Majors
Expand your horizons with the option to double major with MODUL's Undergraduate degrees,. The Bachelor of Business Administration offers students the choice to major in: Event Management, Tourism Management or Hotel Management.
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (180 ECTS) - (including 900 hour internship)
|IV||Economics and Financial Management||14|
|VII||Tourism and Hospitality Management||10|
|IX||Internship (a total of 900 hours)||30|
ECTS points (European Credit Transfer System – ECTS, 87/327/ECC, Official Journal no. L 166 from 25 June 1987, CELEX no. 387D0327) are allocated for each course depending on the student workload. In the schedule of studies, in addition to the numbers of hours, the corresponding ECTS points for each course are allocated.
Each ECTS credit corresponds to 25 working hours for the student.
Choice of Majors
BBA with a Major in Event Management
International Hotel Chains
Food & Beverage and Entertainment Sectors
Travel and Leisure Industry
Get in Touch
The world we live in today will be different tomorrow, and the single most...
People talk a lot these days about the importance of digital literacy and how...
Dubai - Vienna Rotation Programme
Hospitality Backstage: Dubai Arabian American Private School @ Hilton hotel
Undergraduate Programme by MODUL University Dubai
Abdul Aalim Bin Aslam - Undergraduate Programme