- About MODUL
- Research - CSRE
- GET INVOLVED
- Academic Programmes
- University Preparation
- Transfer Students
- Dean's List
- Professional Education
- Global Campuses
- Student Life
- Student Services Department
- Life as a MODULian
- On Campus
- Rotation Programme
- International Student Exchange
- Alumni & Career Centre
- Events & Media Centre
- Contact Us
- Online Application
BBA Major in Event Management
Major in Event Management
The major in Event Management will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to design, develop and stage innovative and successful events on all levels in the public and private sectors.
- To equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to design, deliver and assess dynamic events, differing in scope and across a range of purposes.
- Develop students’ capacity to think creatively and critically to design, develop and stage innovative and successful events.
- Learn about the entire events cycle: from the inception of an idea or concept to the operationalization thereof, including professional project management, the staging phase of an event and the post-event assessment and critical impact analysis.
- Principles of sustainable event management are paramount in our approach to the topic and are intertwined with professional acumen across the specialization.
*Title of degree awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration in Tourism and Hospitality Management
A full time programme with a duration of 3 years spread over 6 regular semesters. Depending on the number of courses attempted per semester, course planning and selection, students may complete the programme within the standard programme duration of 3 academic years or within an extended programme duration of 4 academic years subject to obtaining prior approval. Please approach the University admission department for further information.
A compulsory internship of 900 hours (approximately 4-6 months) during the BBA program enables students to gain first-hand practical experience in a national or international company.
Choice of Majors
Expand your horizons with the option to double major with MODUL's Undergraduate degrees. The Bachelor of Business Administration offers students the choice to major in: Event Management, Tourism Management or Hotel Management.
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (180 ECTS) - (including 900 hour internship)
|IV||Economics and Financial Management||14|
|VII||Tourism and Hospitality Management||10|
|IX||Internship (a total of 900 hours)||30|
ECTS points (European Credit Transfer System – ECTS, 87/327/ECC, Official Journal no. L 166 from 25 June 1987, CELEX no. 387D0327) are allocated for each course depending on the student workload. In the schedule of studies, in addition to the numbers of hours, the corresponding ECTS points for each course are allocated.
Each ECTS credit corresponds to 25 working hours for the student.
Choice of Majors
BBA with a Major in Hotel Management
Events and Tournaments
Expo’s and Conferences
Arts & Entertainment Organizations
Shows & Arts Productions
Get in Touch
Now, what is a business model? A business model should answer...
The world we live in today will be different tomorrow, and the single most...