- About MODUL
- Research - CSRE
- Academic Programmes & Short Courses
- University Preparation
- Transfer Students
- Professional Education
- Inside MBA
- Language Courses by MODUL
- Bespoke Training by MODUL
- Sponsorships & Events
- Corporate Partnerships
- Global Campuses
- Student Life
- Student Services Department
- Life as a MODULian
- On Campus
- Rotation Programme
- International Student Exchange
- Alumni & Career Centre
- Events & Media Centre
- Contact Us
- Online Application
Major in Event Management
This field will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to design, develop and stage innovative and successful events.
The courses cover the entire events cycle: from the inception of an idea or concept to the operationalisation, including professional project management, the staging phase of an event, to the post-event assessment and critical impact analysis.
- To equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to design, deliver and assess dynamic events, differing in scope and across a range of purposes.
- Develop students’ capacity to think creatively and critically to design, develop and stage innovative and successful events.
- Learn about the entire events cycle: From the inception of an idea or concept to the operationalization thereof, including professional project management, the staging phase of an event and the post-event assessment and critical impact analysis.
- Principles of sustainable event management are paramount in our approach to the topic and are intertwined with professional acumen across the specialization.
*Title of degree awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration in Tourism and Hospitality Management
The standard programme duration is 3 years spread over 6 regular semesters. Depending on the number of courses attempted per semester, course planning and selection, students may complete the programme within the standard programme duration of 3 academic years or within extended programme duration of 4 academic years subject to obtaining prior approval. Please approach the University admission department for further information.
A compulsory internship of 900 hours (approximately 4-6 months) during the BBA program enables students to gain first-hand practical experience in a national or international company.
Choice of Majors
Choice of Majors
BBA with a Major in Hotel Management
Events and Tournaments
Expo’s and Conferences
Arts & Entertainment Organizations
Shows & Arts Productions
What MODUL is for you...
Annual MODULian Student Party 2017
MODUL University Dubai's 1st Anniversary
MODUL University Dubai Inauguration Ceremony