- About MODUL
- Research - CSRE
- GET INVOLVED
- Academic Programmes
- University Preparation
- Transfer Students
- Dean's List
- Professional Education
- Global Campuses
- Student Life
- Student Services Department
- Life as a MODULian
- On Campus
- Rotation Programme
- International Student Exchange
- Alumni & Career Centre
- Events & Media Centre
- Contact Us
- Online Application
Bachelor of Science in International Management
The Bachelor of Science in International Management is ideal if you have career aspirations in marketing, sales and public relations, finance, human resource management, or want to start your own business. This programme approaches international management from various angles including business theory, professional relationships, and problem-solving skills to prepare you for day-to-day management practices.
Why should you choose this study field?
- It provides an excellent academic and professional education that equips you with the skills to meet the needs of global business
- You will learn how to develop and implement management strategies, deal with organisational issues related to international business, and manage projects and teams in a global environment.
- You have the possibility to choose between one or more different study majors in the areas of Advanced International Management, Interactive Marketing, or Entrepreneurship and Governance
- You will learn how to confront challenges and develop solutions for doing business with partners from other countries
- As a graduate of this programme, you will be able to answer managerial questions built on recent research and focus on future economic needs
- It prepares you to enter master-level programmes
A full time programme and the duration is 3 years spread over 6 regular semesters. Depending on the number of courses attempted per semester, course planning and selection, students may complete the programme within the standard programme duration of 3 academic years or within an extended programme duration of 4 academic years subject to obtaining prior approval. Please approach the University admission department for further information. Rotation Programme: after 3rd semester with Vienna Campus
Choice of Majors
Expand your horizons with the option to double major with MODUL's Undergraduate degrees. The Bachelor of Science offers students the choice to major in: Interactive Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Governance or Advanced International Management.
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (180 ECTS)
|IV||Economics and Financial Management||20|
|IX||Principles of Science||8|
ECTS points (European Credit Transfer System – ECTS, 87/327/ECC, Official Journal no. L 166 from 25 June 1987, CELEX no. 387D0327) are allocated for each course depending on the student workload. In the schedule of studies, in addition to the numbers of hours, the corresponding ECTS points for each course are allocated.
Each ECTS credit corresponds to 25 working hours for the student.
Choice of Majors
BSc with a Major in Advanced International Management
Human Resource Management
Get in Touch
Now, what is a business model? A business model should answer...
The world we live in today will be different tomorrow, and the single most...
Undergraduate Programme by MODUL University Dubai
Annual MODULian Student Party 2017
KICK-OFF CELEBRATION 2017/2018 ACADEMIC YEAR
First Dubai - Vienna Rotation Programme