- About MODUL
- Research - CSRE
- GET INVOLVED
- Academic Programmes
- University Preparation
- Transfer Students
- Short Courses
- Inside MBA
- Language Courses by MODUL
- Bespoke Training by MODUL
- Sponsorships & Events
- Corporate Partnerships
- Global Campuses
- Student Life
- Student Services Department
- Life as a MODULian
- On Campus
- Rotation Programme
- International Student Exchange
- Alumni & Career Centre
- Events & Media Centre
- Contact Us
- Online Application
BSc Major in Advanced International Management
Major in Advanced International Management
The major in Advanced International Management addresses culture, language, political systems, geography and socio-economic factors all influence business practices.
- The challenges of conducting business in an international environment are manifold and the Bachelor of Science in International Management with a major in Advanced International Management is designed to provide the necessary breadth of business and management acumen for graduates to face complex problems in a variety of business contexts.
- New business models emerge, the role of customers in co-creating products, services and experiences increases, the emergence of the sharing economy has experts question the sustainability of a growth paradigm which is based on consumption. The business leaders, forward thinkers and managers of tomorrow need to be able to continuously question current practice, and be able to creatively and innovatively react to changes in the international business environment.
- You will gain in-depth knowledge of a wide range of aspects of international businesses including management ethics, finance and taxation, entrepreneurship and innovation, and strategic management. Combined with a focus on research and analytical skills, this programme provides a strong foundation and career placement in leading institutions worldwide.
*Title of degree awarded: Bachelor of Science in International Management
A full time programme with a duration of 3 years spread over 6 regular semesters. Depending on the number of courses attempted per semester, course planning and selection, students may complete the programme within the standard programme duration of 3 academic years or within an extended programme duration of 4 academic years subject to obtaining prior approval. Please approach the University admission department for further information.
Choice of Majors
Expand your horizons with the option to double major with MODUL's Undergraduate degrees. The Bachelor of Science offers students the choice to major in: Interactive Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Governance or Advanced International Management.
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (180 ECTS)
|IV||Economics and Financial Management||20|
|IX||Principles of Science||8|
ECTS points (European Credit Transfer System – ECTS, 87/327/ECC, Official Journal no. L 166 from 25 June 1987, CELEX no. 387D0327) are allocated for each course depending on the student workload. In the schedule of studies, in addition to the numbers of hours, the corresponding ECTS points for each course are allocated.
Each ECTS credit corresponds to 25 working hours for the student.