- About MODUL
- Research - CSRE
- GET INVOLVED
- Academic Programmes
- University Preparation
- Transfer Students
- Dean's List
- Short Courses
- Inside MBA
- Language Courses by MODUL
- Bespoke Training by MODUL
- Sponsorships & Events
- Corporate Partnerships
- Global Campuses
- Student Life
- Student Services Department
- Life as a MODULian
- On Campus
- Rotation Programme
- International Student Exchange
- Alumni & Career Centre
- Events & Media Centre
- Contact Us
- Online Application
BSc... Major in Entrepreneurship and Governance
Major in Entrepreneurship and Governance
The major in Entrepreneurship and Governance introduces the various governance actions, their power relations, interactions and social ties, and shows you how they are connected to entrepreneurial activities
- Key questions will focus on institutional frameworks across the stages of business development, from early stage start-up activities to more established businesses.
- The program encompasses topics including collaboration, new types of incubators, infrastructure, R&D and innovation.
- Students will gather skills both for their own entrepreneurial interest as well as for management positions in larger businesses.
- Successful managers and entrepreneurs of tomorrow need to be able to identify institutional environments that best facilitate innovation and encourage market competitiveness.
- Recognize opportunities to influence and collaborate with public, economic, and corporate governance institutions to benefit their own entrepreneurial activities.
The standard programme duration is 3 years spread over 6 regular semesters. Depending on the number of courses attempted per semester, course planning and selection, students may complete the programme within the standard programme duration of 3 academic years or within an extended programme duration of 4 academic years subject to obtaining prior approval. Please approach the University admission department for further information.
Choice of Majors
Expand your horizons with the option to double major with MODUL's Undergraduate degrees. The Bachelor of Science offers students the choice to major in: Interactive Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Governance or Advanced International Management.
|IV||Economics and Financial Management||20|
|IX||Principles of Science||8|
ECTS points (European Credit Transfer System – ECTS, 87/327/ECC, Official Journal no. L 166 from 25 June 1987, CELEX no. 387D0327) are allocated for each course depending on the student workload. In the schedule of studies, in addition to the numbers of hours, the corresponding ECTS points for each course are allocated.
Each ECTS credit corresponds to 25 working hours for the student.
Choice of Majors
BSc with a Major in Interactive Marketing
Research & Development
Get in Touch
The world we live in today will be different tomorrow, and the single most...
People talk a lot these days about the importance of digital literacy and how...