- About MODUL
- Research - CSRE
- GET INVOLVED
- Academic Programmes
- University Preparation
- Transfer Students
- Dean's List
- Short Courses
- Inside MBA
- Language Courses by MODUL
- Bespoke Training by MODUL
- Sponsorships & Events
- Corporate Partnerships
- Global Campuses
- Student Life
- Student Services Department
- Life as a MODULian
- On Campus
- Rotation Programme
- International Student Exchange
- Alumni & Career Centre
- Events & Media Centre
- Contact Us
- Online Application
BSc... Major in Interactive Marketing
Major in Interactive Marketing
The major in Interactive marketing allows business leaders to know what online channels are, where a target audience can be found, as well as what data and tools are at their disposal to reach a specific target group and evaluate the impact of marketing efforts across channels to promote brands, products and services.
- Introduce the broad means available to today's online businesses to: promote their brands, goods and services, assess and manage their identity and reputation, acquire and retain customers through active marketing efforts, coordinate marketing activities across channels, create a community and involve users in feedback and co-creation as well as measure their interactive marketing strategy success.
- Prepares students for the future world of online marketing and advertising, which today already proves to be much broader than just traditional marketing activities being transferred online.
- The future business leader will need to know what online channels are available, in which channels their customers and their audience can be found, as well as what data and tools are at their disposal to both reach a specific target group (content creation, distribution, engagement) as well as evaluate the impact of marketing efforts across channels (monitoring, analytics, information visualization).
- Offer students the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art tools and learn how marketing activities can be set up, executed, monitored, optimized and evaluated in a practical learning environment.
- In a world where businesses still struggle to find graduates skilled in the latest online technologies and channels for their marketing and communication departments, this specialization provides the necessary skillset to set up and lead successful online marketing and communication efforts.
*Title of degree awarded: Bachelor of Science in International Management
The standard programme duration is 3 years spread over 6 regular semesters. Depending on the number of courses attempted per semester, course planning and selection, students may complete the programme within the standard programme duration of 3 academic years or within an extended programme duration of 4 academic years subject to obtaining prior approval. Please approach the University admission department for further information.
Expand your horizons with the option to double major with MODUL's Undergraduate degrees. The Bachelor of Science offers students the choice to major in: Interactive Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Governance or Advanced International Management.
|IV||Economics and Financial Management||20|
|IX||Principles of Science||8|
ECTS points (European Credit Transfer System – ECTS, 87/327/ECC, Official Journal no. L 166 from 25 June 1987, CELEX no. 387D0327) are allocated for each course depending on the student workload. In the schedule of studies, in addition to the numbers of hours, the corresponding ECTS points for each course are allocated.
Each ECTS credit corresponds to 25 working hours for the student.
Choice of Majors
BSc with a Major in Entrepreneurship and Governance
Culture, language, political systems, geography and socio-economic factors all influence business practices. You will gain in-depth knowledge of a wide range of aspects of international businesses including management ethics, finance and taxation, entrepreneurship and innovation, and strategic management.
Bsc with a Major in Advanced International Management
Digital Media Management
Social Media Management
Get in Touch
The world we live in today will be different tomorrow, and the single most...
People talk a lot these days about the importance of digital literacy and how...