- About MODUL
- Research - CSRE
- Academic Programmes & Short Courses
- University Preparation
- Transfer Students
- Professional Education
- Inside MBA
- Language Courses by MODUL
- Bespoke Training by MODUL
- Sponsorships & Events
- Corporate Partnerships
- Global Campuses
- Student Life
- Student Services Department
- Life as a MODULian
- On Campus
- Rotation Programme
- International Student Exchange
- Alumni & Career Centre
- Events & Media Centre
- Contact Us
- Online Application
Major in Interactive Marketing
The major in Interactive marketing allows business leaders to know what online channels are, where a target audience can be found, as well as what data and tools are at their disposal to reach a specific target group and evaluate the impact of marketing efforts across channels to promote brands, products and services.
- Introduce the broad means available to today's online businesses to: promote their brands, goods and services, assess and manage their identity and reputation, acquire and retain customers through active marketing efforts, coordinate marketing activities across channels, create a community and involve users in feedback and co-creation as well as measure their interactive marketing strategy success.
- Prepares students for the future world of online marketing and advertising, which today already proves to be much broader than just traditional marketing activities being transferred online.
- The future business leader will need to know what online channels are available, in which channels their customers and their audience can be found, as well as what data and tools are at their disposal to both reach a specific target group (content creation, distribution, engagement) as well as evaluate the impact of marketing efforts across channels (monitoring, analytics, information visualization).
- Offer students the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art tools and learn how marketing activities can be set up, executed, monitored, optimized and evaluated in a practical learning environment.
- In a world where businesses still struggle to find graduates skilled in the latest online technologies and channels for their marketing and communication departments, this specialization provides the necessary skillset to set up and lead successful online marketing and communication efforts.
*Title of degree awarded: Bachelor of Science in International Management
The standard programme duration is 3 years spread over 6 regular semesters. Depending on the number of courses attempted per semester, course planning and selection, students may complete the programme within the standard programme duration of 3 academic years or within extended programme duration of 4 academic years subject to obtaining prior approval. Please approach the University admission department for further information.
Choice of Majors
BSc with a Major in Entrepreneurship and Governance
Culture, language, political systems, geography and socio-economic factors all influence business practices. You will gain in-depth knowledge of a wide range of aspects of international businesses including management ethics, finance and taxation, entrepreneurship and innovation, and strategic management.
Bsc with a Major in Advanced International Management
Digital Media Management
Social Media Management
What MODUL is for you...
Annual MODULian Student Party 2017
MODUL University Dubai's 1st Anniversary
MODUL University Dubai Inauguration Ceremony