- About MODUL
- Research - CSRE
- RESEARCH OUTPUT
- GET INVOLVED
- Academic Programmes & Short Courses
- University Preparation
- Transfer Students
- Professional Education
- Inside MBA
- Language Courses by MODUL
- Bespoke Training by MODUL
- Sponsorships & Events
- Corporate Partnerships
- Global Campuses
- Student Life
- Student Services Department
- Life as a MODULian
- On Campus
- Rotation Programme
- International Student Exchange
- Alumni & Career Centre
- Events & Media Centre
- Contact Us
- Online Application
PrepChef by MODUL is designed for high school students wanting to sharpen their culinary skills.
Not only will you master new techniques, learn more about nutrition skills and discover exotic recipes, you will also learn more about holistic health, dietary protocols, nutritional values and food & safety guidelines; all this in an exciting environment with plenty of fun while gaining confidence in the kitchen.
PrepChef will ensure students can repeat the recipes and techniques learned with ease at home.
Learn from the best Chefs in town and discover your passion for a career in the booming tourism and hospitality industry to secure your future employment in the burgeoning F&B industry.
Why Enrol in PrepChef by MODUL?
- Well-rounded focus on whole, unprocessed food and holistic health Understand the benefits and drawbacks of different dietary protocols
- Taste the world with delicious original recipes influenced by traditional diets and therapeutic protocols.
- Learn about culinary nutrition skills and healing meal plans for specific dietary needs and health conditions
- Gain invaluable knowledge about the nutritional value of various therapeutic ingredients Learn to prepare, handle and care for food items
- Comprehend how to measure, cut and portion different types of ingredients and prepare them in accordance to chef’s specifications
- Master preparation of different types of food from a menu, following the recipes carefully
- Discover how to store ingredients in dedicated containers, making sure that they are best preserved
- Find out how to clean and sanitize, properly, the working surfaces, tools, utensils and working area and understand kitchen safety
PrepChef Programme Details
4 Days, 4 Hours Per Day (20 Hours Total)
Dates of Classes
31 March - 3 April (2:00 - 6:00 PM)
Certificate of Completion
Issued by MODUL University Dubai
MODUL University Dubai Campus, ONE JLT
Contact MODUL for Cost and Registeration Fees
- Fluent in English language
- Last year high school student
- Undergraduate university student
Handle Food Items
What MODUL is for you...
Annual MODULian Student Party 2017
MODUL University Dubai's 1st Anniversary
MODUL University Dubai Inauguration Ceremony
Senior Manager – Schools UAE
T. +971 4 510 1429
M. +971 52 152 5221