- About MODUL
- Research - CSRE
- GET INVOLVED
- Academic Programmes
- University Preparation
- Transfer Students
- Dean's List
- Short Courses
- Inside MBA
- Language Courses by MODUL
- Bespoke Training by MODUL
- Sponsorships & Events
- Corporate Partnerships
- Global Campuses
- Student Life
- Student Services Department
- Life as a MODULian
- On Campus
- Rotation Programme
- International Student Exchange
- Alumni & Career Centre
- Events & Media Centre
- Contact Us
- Online Application
PrepChef by MODUL
PrepChef by MODUL is the first of its kind programme designed for high school students who want to sharpen their culinary skills and learn about the Food & Beverage insdutry from a business and culinary skills perspective. Design for high school students to gain a better understanding of skills and industry.
Not only will you master new techniques, learn more about nutrition skills and discover exotic recipes, you will also learn more about holistic health, dietary protocols, nutritional values and food & safety guidelines - all this in an exciting environment with plenty of fun while gaining confidence in the kitchen.
PrepChef will ensure students can repeat the recipes and techniques learned with ease at home.
Learn from the best Chefs in town and discover your passion for a career in the booming tourism and hospitality industry to secure your future employment in the burgeoning F&B industry.
Why Enrol in PrepChef by MODUL?
- Well-rounded focus on whole, unprocessed food and holistic health. Understand the benefits and drawbacks of different dietary protocols.
- Taste the world with delicious original recipes influenced by traditional diets and therapeutic protocols.
- Gain invaluable knowledge about the nutritional value of various therapeutic ingredients Learn to prepare, handle and care for food items.
- Comprehend how to measure, cut and portion different types of ingredients and prepare them in accordance to chef’s specifications.
- Master preparation of different types of food from a menu, following the recipes carefully
- Discover how to store ingredients in dedicated containers, making sure that they are best preserved
- Find out how to clean, sanitize the working surfaces, tools, utensils at working area and understand kitchen safety.
PrepChef Programme Details
1 school day, date to be confirmed with your school
Dates of Classes
To be confirmed
Certificate of Completion
Issued by MODUL University Dubai
MODUL University Dubai Campus, ONE JLT
Contact MODUL for Cost and Registeration Fees
- Fluent in English language
- Currently a final year high school student
Handle Food Items
PrepChef by MODUL at Richemont Masterbaker
PreparED Certificate Award Ceremony
MODUL Interview Challenge at Raffles World Academy
Inaugural Group of Internships by MODUL