- About MODUL
- Research - CSRE
- GET INVOLVED
- Academic Programmes
- University Preparation
- Transfer Students
- Dean's List
- Professional Education
- Global Campuses
- Student Life
- Alumni & Career Centre
- Events & Media Centre
- Contact Us
- Online Application
If you are already attending a university in your country or in the UAE, and thinking about transferring, you may be able to transition smoothly into MODUL University Dubai.
Course and examination credits obtained at an external institution may be eligible for credit transfer according to an equivalency evaluation that is based on a review of course contents, outline, methods, and final grade.
MODUL University Dubai permits the admission of applicants transferring from other institutions, subject to the following conditions:
- Transfer is from a recognized institution of higher education
- You meet MODUL University Dubai admission requirements
MODUL helps students accelerate their careers with experiential education, internships, field study, practicum and research experiences.
Whether you transfer as a mature student, directly from another postsecondary institution or come back to school after a period away, you'll find your fit at MODUL. We're proud to offer multiple pathways for those wishing to enhance their studies with further university education.
Why Transfer to MODUL University Dubai?
Graduate from an internationally accredited Austrian university in Dubai
Learn from world-renowned faculty and industry leaders
Avail special tuition fee grants and scholarships
Secure Guaranteed Paid Internships at UAE's leading organizations
Become a proud member of our global MODUL family with students from over 70 countries
Enjoy active student life with masterclasses, workshops, sport clubs, movie nights and much more!
Apply for a Credit Transfer — As simple as 1-2-3!
Fill out the Application Form and submit here alongside your documents
- Fill out the Application Form
- Scan of valid Passport
- Scan of High School Certificate
- Scan of University Transcript
Initial Assessment of your student profile — In less than 24 hours!
- In less than 24 hours you will receive a call from our Student Recruitment Team to provide an initial assessment of your profile and clarify the exact requirements for your transfer.
- Kindly submit your supporting documents and any other requirements and clarifications after this call firstname.lastname@example.org
Assessment of your Credit Transfer
- The Academic office will assess your request for credit transfer and you will receive an email notification on the status of your transfer application.
- Within a few days, you will receive a notification from the Academic Office on the status of your application for credit transfer letting you know if your credit transfer application has been approved.