Undergraduate Programme Admissions Criteria
For direct entry to our Bachelor’s degree Programmes, students are required to have successfully completed their secondary education. Students with an equivalent nationally recognized school leaving certificate are invited to apply and will be assessed on an individual basis.
The following documents should be submitted:
- Original/Certified true copy of High School Certificate or its equivalent
- Official Academic Transcripts and course description for credits transferred, if any
- International TOEFL, IELTS or another standardized, internationally-recognized English exam
- Application Form, completed and signed by the applicant
- Passport Copy
- Passport size photograph
- One letter of recommendation
- Letter of Motivation (description of reasons for applying to MODUL University Dubai)
English Test Requirements
All students whose first language is not English must provide proof of their English proficiency level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages through one of the following tests taken within the last two years.
Students must obtain a score of:
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test (IBT) with a minimum score of 76 points
- TOEFL Paper-Based Test (PBT) conducted at MUD with a minimum score of 540
- IELTS band score 6.0 (no sub-score below 5.5)
- Cambridge English Certificate (Cambridge English: First (FCE)): B2
MODUL University Dubai’s International Code Number for TOEFL® is C214
For more information contact us on: email@example.com
Transfer of Credits
Credit transfers from national and international universities are considered on the basis of how relevant prior coursework is to the course syllabus at MODUL University Dubai. The grades achieved, the level and language of the course and the number of credit hours (ECTS) will also be considered. Upon submission of a transfer credit application, kindly contact your admissions officer for more information.