To enroll in the Master of Business Administration Programme, students should successfully complete their bachelor studies and submit the following documents:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum duration of three years* or completion of an equivalent degree relevant to the content of the study programme
- Official Academic Transcripts
- A minimum of three years professional experience (Experience Certificate)
- International TOEFL, IELTS or another standardized, internationally-recognized English exam
- Application Form, completed and signed by the applicant
- Passport Copy
- Passport size photograph
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of Motivation (description of reasons for applying to MODUL University Dubai)
Students must also pass a formal admission interview conducted in person or video Skype.
*In exceptional cases, admission of students who do not hold a university degree is possible if they can provide proof of an equivalent qualification. This can be for example diploma courses, further education plus extensive and relevant professional experience as well as other career related achievements. In this case, proof of a secondary school leaving certificate must be provided.