Faculty members at MODUL University Dubai frequently require assistant to support with their research work. Depending on the project, roles and responsibilities of research assistant may vary. However, they are mainly required to:
- Obtain signed consent forms from subjects
- Manage correspondence with subjects
- Conduct site surveys and data entry
- Apply data analysis techniques using specialized software applications such as SPSS, Nvivo, etc.
- Conduct desk research
Research Assistants are part/time temporary positions, paid by an hourly rate determined by the project supervisor and based on experience and project complexity. A Research Assistant can be a student, currently registered in any degree program, or a job seeker with necessary and sufficient experience. Job seekers should be UAE residents with an NOC from their sponsors.
Interested candidates can apply as Research Assistant by providing the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Research Assistant Application
- Curriculum Vitae including research experience
- Two reference letters
- For current students, please mention your student ID, programme of study, major and expected semester of graduation