Attend our next Open Day this Friday, August 23 | 4 – 8PMRegister Now

Vienna university’s Dubai campus to open in September

Put some caption here

Ribbon-CuttinModul University Vienna’s first campus in Dubai will become fully operational by September 2016.

Dubai Investments has invested 90 per cent of the project cost for the campus at Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC). Dach Advisory Group has invested the remaining 10 per cent.

A ribbon-cutting ceremony for the campus was recently held at the DMCC in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, in the presence of Mohammed Saeed Al Raqbani, general manager of Dubai Investments Industries, a subsidiary of Dubai Investments; Zaid Maleh, CEO of Dach Advisory; and Walter Ruck, president of Vienna Chamber of Commerce, the owners of Modul University Vienna.

Al Raqbani said: “Modul University’s Dubai campus is a major value addition in Dubai Investments Industries’ business model. The Modul University offers a unique model in higher education based on the principles of quality learning, to help open career avenues in today’s knowledge economy.”

Maleh said: “Dubai is emerging as a leading hotspot for business, finance, commerce and education in the entire region. Austrian expertise in education is well known and highly regarded among regional communities. The upcoming Modul University Dubai campus will contribute positively towards this perception while creating great opportunities.”

 Source – Khaleej Times

Posted by MODUL University Dubai on 5 Mar 2016

© All rights reserved.
Registered under the rules & regulations of the DMCC & licensed by KHDA

Web Design by NEXA