- About MODUL
- Research - CSRE
- GET INVOLVED
- Academic Programmes
- University Preparation
- Transfer Students
- Dean's List
- Professional Education
- Global Campuses
- Student Life
- Alumni & Career Centre
- Events & Media Centre
- Contact Us
- Online Application
STUDENT AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
MODUL University Dubai is the first internationally accredited Austrian university in the Middle East
Founded on the 20th October 1908, the MODUL brand stands for more than 100 years of excellence in education. The renowned MODUL Tourism College, the forerunner of MODUL University, possesses the world’s longest tradition in tourism & hospitality education.
MODUL University Dubai offers students the chance to become part of the Student Ambassador Program. This program is aimed at involving motivated students to take part in university marketing and recruitment activities.
Not only do the elected students assist the Marketing & Recruitment (M&R) Team in the promotion of MODUL University, but they also collect valuable work experience in the field of marketing and sales.
Student Ambassador Program main facts:
- The program is designed for highly motivated students with a strong self-initiative drive and good presentation skills
- Student Ambassadors are current students who act as a "link" between the university and the outside community
- Student Ambassadors provide insight into their experiences at MODUL University and give others an idea of what it's like to study at MODUL University
- Activities done as part of the SA program are partly voluntary and partly paid
- The Student Ambassador Program is guided by the Marketing & Recruitment Team
Which criteria do you need to fulfill in order to apply for the Student Ambassador program?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Interest in the field of marketing and sales
- Excellent organizational skills
- Enthusiastic and friendly personality
- Significant amount of pride for being an MU student
- Excellent self-initiative drive and flexibility
- Creative ideas for the development of promotional activities for MU
Applications for the Student Ambassador Program are either announced in the MODUL University Dubai Community Group or students can apply self-initiatively. All students interested in becoming a Student Ambassador or who would like to find out more should contact the Student Services Department on firstname.lastname@example.org
The final decision on acceptance to the Student Ambassador Program will be made by the Recruitment and Marketing offices of MODUL University Dubai based on the strength of the above-mentioned traits of the applicant and availability of Student Ambassador positions.
Your New Start at MODUL University Dubai
MU MADE - MODUL Student Club
MU Talk - MODUL Student Club
MU Sport - MODUL Student Club