- About MODUL
- Research - CSRE
- GET INVOLVED
- Academic Programmes
- University Preparation
- Transfer Students
- Dean's List
- Short Courses
- Inside MBA
- Language Courses by MODUL
- Bespoke Training by MODUL
- Sponsorships & Events
- Corporate Partnerships
- Global Campuses
- Student Life
- Student Services Department
- Life as a MODULian
- On Campus
- Rotation Programme
- International Student Exchange
- Alumni & Career Centre
- Events & Media Centre
- Contact Us
- Online Application
STUDENT SERVICE CENTRE
MODUL University Dubai is the first internationally accredited Austrian university in the Middle East
Founded on the 20th October 1908, the MODUL brand stands for more than 100 years of excellence in education. The renowned MODUL Tourism College, the forerunner of MODUL University, possesses the world’s longest tradition in tourism & hospitality education.
Welcome to the SSC!
The Student Service Center aims to enhance the student experience at MODUL University Dubai by providing a wide range of support services for all students in a warm and welcoming environment.
Students come to the SSC for:
- First point of contact for all student life inquiries (student representatives, clubs, events, housing etc.)
- Student advising (personal development, conflict management)
- Professional psychological counseling (referrals to external partners)
- Requests for official documents like transcripts, confirmation of studies/enrollment and other university forms such as credit transfer or special consideration
- Information and applications for Student Exchange
- Career Center – Offering Internships by MODUL training programme & internship placements for the students
At MU Dubai we want our students to feel at home! MU Dubai Club program aims at connecting students that share the same interests and passions by encouraging them to create and join clubs. Student clubs organize meetings and events that are open to the entire MODUL Community. Students get to spend a fun time with their peers doing what they enjoy the most. These activities can range from visits to hotels, sports activities, presentations by guest speakers, and culinary events.
Where academic advising is concerned, the SSC refers students to The Academic Office. The role of The Academic Office is to both support and offer academic advising to students during their time at MU Dubai.
The SSC refers students to the Studies and Examinations Committee for issues related to studies and examinations. The Studies and Examinations Committee ensures that the examination regulations are complied with, sets activities to achieve the highest possible standards of academic integrity, and reports regularly to the University Board on the development of the examination results and cases of academic misconduct.
We are here to help our students!
What MODUL is for you...
Annual MODULian Student Party 2017
MODUL University Dubai's 1st Anniversary
MODUL University Dubai Inauguration Ceremony