- About MODUL
- Research - CSRE
- Academic Programmes & Short Courses
- University Preparation
- Transfer Students
- Professional Education
- Inside MBA
- Language Courses by MODUL
- Bespoke Training by MODUL
- Sponsorships & Events
- Corporate Partnerships
- Global Campuses
- Student Life
- Student Services Department
- Life as a MODULian
- On Campus
- Rotation Programme
- International Student Exchange
- Alumni & Career Centre
- Events & Media Centre
- Contact Us
- Online Application
MODUL University Dubai is the first internationally accredited Austrian university in the Middle East
Founded on the 20th October 1908, the MODUL brand stands for more than 100 years of excellence in education. The renowned MODUL Tourism College, the forerunner of MODUL University, possesses the world’s longest tradition in tourism & hospitality education.
Welcome to the SSC!
The Student Service Center aims to enhance the student experience at MODUL University Dubai by providing a wide range of support services for all students in a warm and welcoming environment.
Students come to the SSC for:
- First point of contact for all student life inquiries (housing, visa, administration, event management)
- Student advising (personal development, conflict management)
- Academic tutoring (student-to-student tutoring financed by the SSC)
- Professional psychological counseling (referrals to exernal partners)
- Official documents needed by Austrian authorities like transcripts, confirmation of studies/enrollment and other university forms such as credit transfer or special consideration
- Information about Student Exchange
- Questions regarding the Student Union (ÖH) Any question they don’t know whom to ask
For diversity-related issues (gender equality, special needs, discrimination, etc.), the SSC refers students to the Equal Opportunity Working Party (EOWP) of MODUL University Vienna.
The EOWP was established by the MODUL University Senate to deepen MU’s existing commitment to gender and diversity management. The EOWP serves an advisory function with the purpose of raising awareness, facilitating dialogue, and advocating for change. The chief goal of the EOWP is to continue to provide students, faculty, and staff at MU with a safe and respectful space to live and learn together.
Where academic advising is concerned, the SSC refers students to The Open Office. The role of The Open Office is to both support and offer academic advising to students during their time at MU.
The SSC refers students to the Studies and Examinations Committee for issues related to studies and examinations. The Studies and Examinations Committee ensures that the examination regulations are complied with, sets activities to achieve the highest possible standards of academic integrity, and reports regularly to the University Board on the development of the examination results and cases of academic misconduct.
We are here to help our students!
What MODUL is for you...
Annual MODULian Student Party 2017
MODUL University Dubai's 1st Anniversary
MODUL University Dubai Inauguration Ceremony
Get in Touch
Student Services Manager
Student Services Department
T. +971 45 101 447
M. +971 52 212 2510