MODUL University Dubai is currently seeking applicants for the Adjunct Faculty positions to teach courses in Undergraduate and Graduate programs in the below mentioned disciplines.
If you have passion for teaching and learning, and are committed to the mission and vision of MODUL University Dubai, consider joining our team.
Position open for ADJUNCT FACULTY in
- Operations Research
- Sustainability Management
- Hotel Management
- Environmental Science
- Strategic Management
- Prepare syllabus to meet the course learning outcomes, goals and objectives. Deliver the course with an ultimate aim of making students’ knowledgeable.
- Prepare assessments to help students to learn course content and how it integrates with overall student learning outcomes.
- Promote and encourage students' active participation and students’ own learning.
- Create an efficient and effective academic learning environment that encourages students’ involvements and participations.
- Employ a variety of formative and summative assessments to ensure that classroom instructions lead to students’ learning and the accomplishment of the students’ learning outcomes for the course.
- Help students’ reach their academic, personal and career goals.
Qualifications & Experience
- PhD in related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience in U.A.E. Combination of teaching and industry experience will also be considered particularly in Hotel Management Courses.
- A strong academic background and research publications in the particular disciplines.
- Ability to independently develop course related materials and work as a part of academic team.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills and ability to communicate with diverse groups.
Other General Requirements
- Commitment towards the mission and vision of MODUL University Dubai.
- Commitment towards delivering a high quality of learning experience to the Students.
- Support the development of Academic Courses related to the specific field.
- Original Attested certificate of the highest degree along with the original transcript.
- Certificate of equivalency for the highest earned degree (if available)
- Valid passport copy
- Valid visa copy [NOC from your employer if you are currently employed full time]
- Personal photo
- Copy of the national ID
- Your job profile
- Copy of four of your best publications (in pdf format)